During this time of year, all I want is chocolate, baked goods, and more chocolate! This bark is so delicious and the addition of the pomegranate seeds gives you extra juicy crunchiness and tartness in every bite. I always love snacking on pomegranate seeds with chocolate chips so that is what inspired me to create this bark- especially since it’s pomegranate season!
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (I used these found at Whole Foods)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut shreds
- Line a bread pan tin with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil into a bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute or longer. *Be sure to stir at 30 second intervals.
- In the meantime, pick out pomegranate seeds from skin, if necessary.
- Pour melted chocolate into the lined bread tin pan.
- Evenly distribute pomegranate seeds, almonds, and coconut shreds throughout the pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Pull out bark from parchment paper, chop up into pieces, and eat!
- Keep this stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks but I’m sure it won’t last that long!