Have leftover pumpkin seeds from carving a pumpkin?? Don’t throw them out!! Save them and make these delicious sweet + salty pumpkin seed clusters. They’re crunchy and flavorful and can be easily added to salads or eaten on their own!
- roughly 1 cup pumpkin seeds from pumpkin or store bought
- 1 tablespoon pasture raised butter (if available, I like using Kerrygold or Vital Farms butter)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop seeds from pumpkin and remove stringy parts from the seeds.
- Rinse seeds in colander and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place all seeds onto baking sheet and lay out evenly.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir in honey immediately afterwards.
- Pour honey + butter mixture all over the seeds. Use a spoon to stir seeds on the baking sheet so that all seeds are completely covered.
- Sprinkle sea salt all over.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until seeds look crisp and golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container for a week.