Halloween is just around the corner and who’s ready for all the sweet treats?! These peanut butter balls are absolutely amazing! You would never guess that they are made with just 5 ingredients! The texture is fudgey on the inside and crunchy on the outside. They are the perfect sweet treat to serve at your next Halloween party or give to your family and friends.
Yield: About 8 balls
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter*
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Sea salt to sprinkle
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour to a bowl.
- Using a spatula, simultaneously stir and fold mixture until well combined.
- Place the bowl with the mixture inside the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While you’re waiting, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in a small bowl for 1 minute. Stir and let sit.
- Take bowl with the peanut butter mixture out of the freezer.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form into balls.
- One by one, use a spoon to coat each ball in the melted chocolate.
- Place balls onto a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Sprinkle sea salt all over the tops.
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes or until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Serve and EAT!
- Use a natural peanut butter with no extra salt or sugar added.
- Keep these stored in the freezer and be sure to let thaw for a few minutes before eating so you don’t hurt your teeth!