Try out these yummy apple pie baked oats! Simple ingredients, easy to make, and so good! This is perfect to eat on a cold fall morning using apples picked up from your local farm. Any variety of apples would work here, but I prefer honey crisp!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 TB coconut oil
- Toppings: banana slices, chopped apple pieces, pumpkin seeds, coconut shreds, nut butter
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except toppings, into a bowl.
- Coat a oven safe ramekin, gratin, or small baking tin in coconut oil.
- Pour “batter” into the tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
- Serve and EAT!