I’m always a fan of dipping my apples in peanut butter- anyone else with me?? To switch things up, I created this silky, smooth date sauce that truly does taste like caramel! Just 3 ingredients are all you need to create this sauce. Serve this at a party for a mini appetizer or just enjoy at home with the family! It’s the perfect refined sugar free treat that anyone can enjoy!
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1.5 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Soak dates in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Place into a food processor alone with the milk and salt.
- Process until texture is smooth and silky. This will take about 5 minutes. Keep processing and pushing the mixture down into the blades.
- Serve with sliced apples and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!