Enjoy every last bit of summer with these homemade popsicles! They’re the perfect amount of sweetness made with real, whole fruits! I had my four year old niece try them and she approved!! They’re super simple to make and only require 3 ingredients!
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 kiwis
Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cut watermelon up into cubes and place into a blender.
- Juice 2-3 limes until you have 1/4 cup of the juice and pour into the blender with the watermelon. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle stick mold more than half way, leaving a little bit of space for the kiwi.
- Place into the freezer for about an hour so that the mixture can firm up but not completely harden yet.
- Meanwhile, cut and peel kiwi skin off and place into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Take the popsicle mold out of the freezer and pour the kiwi mixture into the remaining space in each mold.
- Place the stick into each mold and freeze preferably overnight or for 6 hours.
- Once frozen, take mold out of the freezer, run under some hot water, and pull the popsicles out.
- Enjoy! 🙂