This is probably one of the strangest food combinations but also the greatest! Love the combination of flavors you get with each bite. These are perfect for lunch, a snack, or even an appetizer at a party!
- 1 packet of chicken tenderloins (or 2 large chicken breasts)
- 3-4 celery stalks
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- 1 TB lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt + pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place chicken in and boil for about 20 minutes.
- Place cooked chicken into a bowl. Using two forks, pull chicken apart until it has become shredded. Set aside.
- Rinse grapes and celery stalks and pat dry with towel.
- Slice grapes and celery stalks in half. Set aside.
- Chop up walnuts. Set aside
- Add greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper to the chicken and mix together with a spoon.
- Next, add walnuts and grapes and stir until combined.
- Place the chicken salad into each celery half or just dip the stalk into the bowl. Your choice!
- Enjoy! 🙂